With the hit of covid 19. All of the countries of the world were afraid. Indeed, India was also one of them. Not because it is a third-world country, but because it is the second largest country in terms of population in the world. It has over 1.1 billion population. So the Kerala govt was really into something big. They were planning to fight covid on their own. So with the help of a lab Diagnostic management system. However, the Kerala government had established a task to cover nearly 100,000 tests in Kerala state in a single day. So for this task they had to introduce new technology. It was called absys.health.kerala.gov.in login. And people can also check their reports by visiting. labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login test report/ labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login test report.
Though, this new software was called Lab Diagnostic Management System. Then, it was used by the Kerala government to do all the stats. It was used to track all the health tasks of the covid patients in the Kerala state. Through this app, all the stats of the covid will be in front of you with a single click. All we have to do is to log in to this portal. This portal helped the Kerala government to manage the covid outbreak. The state government created a high-level expert committee that addresses all the issues and creates software tools. Through, this gesture, the state government managed to overcome their state. All you need to do is join by labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login.
Crucial Features of Labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Login:
These are the designated steps for login.
- Depending on a GIS interface, this system creates a state map and Google Maps to showcase real-time data of the state.
- It marks the data and the affected area of the disease in the state.
- This makes it easier to see data, illness data, and potential spread in the future.
- This assists the state of Kerala in processing all the info.
- Presenting reports and registered cases as rapidly as possible,
- This is an instrumental approach. It helps in stopping the disease message from spreading rates.
- It helps in preventing the outbreak on a large scale in the state.
How to Do Labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Login:
These are the steps that you should follow to log in.
- Visit the official website or search labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login.
- Go to log in to the dashboard on the home page.
- Click the login icon to continue on the home screen in the upper right corner.
- Enter your login and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- The sign-in button should now be clicked after the captcha code.
- You will then be able to sign in to the lab diagnostic management system site quickly.
How to Register on Labsys.health.kerala.gov.in?
Use these steps to create a new account on labsys.health.kerala.gov.in:
- Visit the official websites
- Login into your new account.
- Sign up for Open Health Monitoring
- Select Laboratory
- Enter the lab’s name, owner, and address.
- Enter your contact information.
- Select a Nodal Officer
- Choose a local body
- Establish a login password
- Input your ICMR registration number.
- Submit the completed form
- Finally, the registration process is completed.
How to Download Test Reports From Labsys.health.kerala.gov.in?
These are the steps that you should follow to download the test results.
- Visit the official website at labsys.health.kerala.gov.in first.
- Then select Download Test Report from the Results menu.
- After that, you must input your SRF number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Then, download your Test Report Result to your computer, and click the Download option.
- Following that, you can check your test report on your computer online.
The Health and Family Welfare Department has announced the Lab Diagnosis Management System. The Kerala government is offering a website where patients can get their tests online. This is the example of the competitve governments. The governments like these care for their puyblic They don’t have to visit any laboratory physically. Moreover, you can download the test report results on your Smartphone. You just have to do labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login.